Who are we?
Magic Product is an online shop that sells magic related products for the purposes of entertainment.
Our contact details
The categories of personal data we collect and use
The categories of personal data we collect and use include:
- email address;
- telephone number;
- information about any device you have used to access our Services or the websites or mobile applications (such as your device’s make and model, device identifier, operating system, browser, MAC address or IP address);
- information about the pages or sections you have visited on the websites or mobile applications provided by us
- information about transactions you make on our website (including for example, what we have provided to you, when and how much you paid);
- bank account details, payment card information, (if used)
- your account login details, including your user name and password;
- information you provide to us with when you contact us by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
- answers you provide when you respond to competitions, votes and surveys;
How we use your personal data
- As necessary, to perform a contract with you, such as a contract to process an order from you for one or more of our Services including, where applicable, taking payment and carrying out fulfilment and delivery.
- As necessary, to comply with a legal obligation, for the following purposes:
- where you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests; and
- to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity.
- As necessary, for our legitimate interestsin providing the Services and ensuring they operate safely, securely and in a commercially suitable way which is tailored to your use and interests, for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services;
- to verify your identity for security purposes;
- to help us to ensure our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
- to ensure the security of our websites, mobile applications and other technology systems;
- for the good governance of our business, including keeping financial records, to allow us to pay suppliers and to charge, invoice or refund customers;
- to provide you with information about our Services, to contact you about administrative matters, and to manage and respond to any queries or complaints you make or any correspondence you send us;
- to process your competition entries and your survey or voting information;
- for market research and statistical analysis and to analyse the use of our Services so that we can improve them.
- Based on your consent, for the following purposes:
- to send you marketing communications.
We will collect and aggregate on an anonymous basis information about you, your spending and use of our Services with information about other users of the Services in order to identify trends (“Aggregated Data”). We may pass Aggregated Data to the third parties referred to in the section below, such as partners, to give them a better understanding of our business and to bring you a better service. Aggregated Data will not contain information from which you may be personally identified.
Sharing your personal data
We do not share your personal data outside of ensuring Services are met.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will normally retain your personal data for as long as you use our Services and for up to six years after your last use of our Services or your last interaction with us (for example, the last time you ordered a product from our website)
You may contact us by email at email@example.com at any time, to:
- request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- request that we update any of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- request that we delete any of your personal data which we are holding;
- request that we restrict the way that we process your personal data;
- object to us processing personal data based on our legitimate interests, including profiling; or
- object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Your request must include your name, email address and postal address and we may request proof of your identity. Please allow at least seven working days for us to process your request.
Withdrawing your consent
Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email or by adjusting the push message settings for the mobile application.
You can also withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications or any other consent you have previously provided to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The consequence of you withdrawing consent might be that we cannot do certain things for you.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You may also make a complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection matters. In the UK, this would be the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/). If you live in another EEA country, you may complain to the supervisory authority in your country. Alternatively you may seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
How do we protect your personal data?
We use industry standard technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data. We keep your personal data secure by implementing policies, procedures and access controls so that only authorised members of our staff or authorised third parties can access your personal data. We protect our information technology systems with firewalls and anti-virus and anti-malware software and other information security technology solutions. When we transfer your personal data to third parties we use encryption.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data when you transmit it to us. For example, if you email us your personal data, you should be aware that email is not a secure transmission method. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access one of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Links to other websites and mobile applications
We sometimes provide you with links to other websites or mobile applications, but these websites and mobile applications are not under our control. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, content or security of any linked websites or mobile applications. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each and every website and mobile application that you visit.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies and web beacons are used by us and third parties for the following purposes:
- to enable certain features of our websites (for example, to allow a customer to maintain a basket when they are shopping at an online store);
- to analyse the traffic to our websites (for example, we can count how many people have looked at a specific page, or see how visitors move around the website when they use it, and use this information to improve the website);
- to help target advertisements which are more likely to be of interest to you;
- to allow us carry out retargeting (this is when advertisements are presented to you for products or services which you have previously looked at on a website, but have not purchased);
- to allow you to interact with our websites on social media platforms.
© 2018 Magic Product